|Type (holiday house or apartment):||Holiday home|
|Name:||Le Jardin Secret|
|A secret address in the medieval heart of Uzerche, one of the 100 "Plus Beaux Détours de France". Easy access to the southwest of France - Cahors, Bergerac, Dordogne Valley, Brive-la-Gaillarde...|
Go to: www.lejardinsecret-uzerche.com for a complete description and all contacts.
Your secret address is a smart first floor apartment for two in a 17th-century house. You will enjoy sole occupancy of the house and free access to the secret garden... Elegant sitting room with balcony over the terrace and garden, and beyond to the wild and romantic Vézère valley. Large bedroom with views over the garden and the valley. Comfortable bathroom/shower room en suite. Practical 'kitchenette'...
- Stunning situation in the centre of the acclaimed medieval hilltop town of Uzerche.
- Breathtaking views across the valley of the Vézère river.
- Free WIFI and international TV.
- Regular maid service and changes of linen.
- Short 5-minutes walk to shops, restaurants and bars. Larger supermarkets 10 minutes by car.
- Canoe-kayak centre. Also tennis, swimming...
- Direct access by train from Paris or Toulouse and by road with the A20 freeway (Paris-Barcelone).
- Limoges international airport is a 45 minute drive.
|Next to:||Limoges (50 km)|
|Situation map and route planning:|
|Horse riding:||10 km|
|Public transport connection|
|Train station:||3 km|
|Bus stop:||1 km|
|Max. number of people:||2|
|Total number of rooms:||2|
|Number of bedrooms:||1|
|Number of bathrooms/shower rooms:||1|
|Number of beds:||2|
|Number of additional beds:||0|
|Number of baby beds:||0|
|Living space in m2:||50|
|Price range:||GBP 50 to 70 per day|
|Price details:||Rates for two persons (2014):|
Low Season : 245 euros per week (from November to March)
Medium Season : 280 euros per week (September, October and from April to June)
High Season : 360 euros per week (July, August)
2 nights : 120 euros
3 nights : 160 euros
non-refundable 20% deposit
|Minimal rental duration:||2 nights|